we deliver exceptional events… every time.
eleven events designs and executes event experiences for corporations, non-profits and associations who want to achieve business objectives, meet revenue or fundraising goals, increase membership, and highlight their organization to their target audiences.
Mastermind event design starts with a deep understanding of our client’s vision and the specific event goals. We will creatively expand on ideas to create a unique, experiential concept that perfectly delivers your objective.
We create spectacular event experiences for your guests and your team. It’s at the forefront of what we do. We want you to be blown away by the atmosphere and energy we bring to each and every event. Even if it’s a small event or meeting there’s no excuse for boring.
Whether you’re looking for more registration numbers, or to simply get the word out about your event, you may need a little boost. Event marketing is something we’re proud to offer in a province where spreading the word can be a challenge. We have the experience and connections that will deliver.
Planning and Coordination
Nothing has the team at eleven events more excited than a challenge! We have nearly a decade of experience, planning and coordinating engaging events throughout the province. We are highly organized, engaging, excellent listeners and communicators, and CREATIVE!
Venue and Vendor Sourcing
We have solid relationships with vendors and suppliers that deliver great value and prices to our clients. With nearly a decade of experience in sourcing the perfect venues for events, the relationships we’ve built give us greater power to negotiate on your behalf.
Knowing which sponsors and how to approach them is important! This will give your event the added support and exposure it deserves. We have spent years cultivating strong relationships with prominent organizations and partners… we understand their budget cycles, their ROI goals, and who they like to support.
Get your FREE 11 Secrets to Successful Sponsorships here!
- Budget development and planning
- Critical path creation and management
- Venue consultation, site inspections, negotiations and contracting
- Transportation and accommodation coordination
- Food and beverage consultation, contracting and management
- Decor and design
- Audio visual requirements
- Management of silent and live auctions
- Sponsorship sales, support and fulfillment
- Entertainment and speaker contracting and management
- Event communications and promotion
- Volunteer management and training
- Logistics and operations management
- Gifting and promotional material consultation
- Permitting, licensing, and insurance coordination
- Management of all on-site logistics
- Post-event evaluation